1. Windows 7 or bootable installation media.
1. Insert bootable disk of windows 7,8 or 8.1 in your CD-ROM or writer(whatever you have).
2. Now turn on your system(Laptop or desktop).
3. Press any key when asked.
4. Now wait for a while.
5. Now select the language and time etc. and press “next” button.
6. Again press “install now” button.
7. Select the appropriate edition like x86 or x64 and ultimate or professional and press next (this one showed up only if there is more than one edition in one media).
Note: Always remember one thing if you got 4gb of ram in your system or more than that then select x64 otherwise select x86.
8. Then accept the license terms and press next.
9. Select “custom(advanced)” installation type and press next.
10. Select the partition in which you want to install the windows then go to “drive option(advance)” and then format the partition by selecting “format” then next.
Note: If you want to create or delete partitions you need to select the partition then select delete/new. At the time of creation you need to mention the size in MB(1gb=1024mb).
11. Now wait for a while it’s a time consuming process. It will restart several times during the installation.
12. After the installation it will ask you the general things so don’t panic read carefully and answer it gently.
13. After the installation it will ask you the general things so don’t panic read carefully and answer it gently.
Here is the full installation video tutorial
Windows 7 Installation
Windows 8 Installation